Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All Mandarina Duck product is covered by a 2 year warranty
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasions, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids or water
- The warranty only covers product used for its intended purpose
- The warranty does not cover wear & tear or transport damage (for example airline damage)
- Damage caused by an external carrier such as airline must be claimed through that carrier’s insurance
- Repairs conducted by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Centre will void the warranty
- The consumer is responsible for all charges relating to delivery of the defective item to a Repair Centre
- For warranty claims please contact your Mandarina Duck retailer.
- For purchases made through our website please email us through the Contact Us page under Customer Care .
- You will be asked to provide a photo of the item, a close up of the defect & a copy of your proof of purchase.
- If the defect is deemed to be covered under warranty, you will then be directed to an Authorised Repairer in your area.
- Should the product not be covered by the Mandarina Duck warranty, all repair costs are the responsibility of the purchaser